INFORMATION THAT IS GATHERED FROM VISITORS
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the our host's web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on our host's server.
HOW THAT INFORMATION IS USED
- The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the Larkspur & Hawk website to display personalized content and possibly advertising.
- Larkspur & Hawk will not sell, rent or lease email addresses to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
- If you have subscribed to one of Larkspur & Hawk's services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
- You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
- Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
- Google's use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to visitors based on their visit to sites they visit on the Internet.